Okay, so here are some questions I have received over the past month or so:
- What is GFC and why should I join it? Well, GFC is short for Google Friend Connect. There are TWO major reasons to follow via GFC
- It is a way for you to join in on the Blog to get updates to your Blogger Dashboard (if you have a Blogger Dashboard)
- It is a way to help The Adventures of 8 gain bigger and more well known items for reviews, discounts, and giveaways. You see when a company contacts me about reviewing their products, the first thing they want to know is how many “GFC” Followers I have. They want to be sure that their review, discount, and giveaway is going to reach as many people as possible.
- Why should I subscribe to your Blog via email? Well this is easy – so that you can stay up to date on current reviews, discounts, and giveaways. When you subscribe via email you will get a daily email from The Adventures of 8 letting you know what was posted that day. Since I post three to four reviews, discounts, and giveaways weekly, you don’t want to miss out!
- How do I enter your giveaways? The Adventures of My Family of 8 uses the Comment System for entries into most giveaways. Just follow the Mandatory Entries, then leave a comment (with your email so that I do not have to try to track you down) as a comment. Then for each extra entry, leave an additional comment. For Example – you would leave One Comments – “I follow your blog via GFC, I went to the sponsor’s website and love the…. and my email is…. ” Then you could leave additional comments, Example “Extra Entry 1 – I follow Adventures via Twitter @your twitter name, Your email.” I hope this all makes sense. If you have any questions, you can always check past comments on past giveaways or contact me!
- How do I make a “button?” This is something that I hear all the time… well, you have a couple choices, you can go to a company (Such as Our Princess in Pigtails Designs) and pay to have about $10.00 button made, or you can try to make your own. Here are a couple sites that have tutorials:
TO SEE MORE BLOGGING TIPS and HOW-TO’s go to Adventures of My Family of 8’s Blogging Tips
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments