I admit it; I am a HUGE Fan of Old Navy! I have loved Old Navy for about ten years when I realized how many options Old Navy offers at a very reasonable price. I love that I can dress my whole family for a fraction of the cost of department stores. So, when I was asked to review the Old Navy BEST-TEES, I jumped at the chance!
Old Navy BEST-TEES are the staple tee for every member of your family, coming in a wide variety of styles, cuts, and colors. The Old Navy BEST-TEES can be worn layered or alone, giving you the numerous options for every wardrobe.
I was given the chance to choose the style and color of my Old Navy BEST-TEES and I chose a V-Neck, short sleeved Tee, in a dark pink! The day it arrived, I just had to try it on immediately and it just slid right into place. The super-soft cotton was so nice to wear, that I didn’t want to take it off. I washed it that night and the next day I layered the figure-flattering shirt with an Old Navy grey tank top.
What I love about my Old Navy BEST-TEES is:
- How nicely it fits my figure; unlike other tee shirts this one hung nicely and was snug in all the correct places.
- It is a longer tee shirt – I love that the Old Navy BEST-TEES hangs below my waist and doesn’t ride up.
- It held its shape, even after washing and drying a couple of times.
- It is light fabric that doesn’t make me feel like I am over-heating in the Texas heat!
- I look good, whether I wear the Old Navy BEST-TEES by itself or layered with other Old Navy Tees or Tanks.
- I loved my Old Navy BEST-TEES so much that within no time I went out and purchased about six more, to last me through the summer. Since they come in such a huge variety of styles and colors, I just know that it is the perfect shirt to wear around the house or even with dark jeans and the right jewelry for a night out with Hubby.
So, take my advice, watch the video below, and then click HERE to shop online or head on out to your neighborhood Old Navy to stock up on the shirt that will make EVERY outfit perfect!Old Navy BEST-TEES
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Old Navy and received a product sample to facilitate my review, and a promotional item to thank me for participating.
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments