So, I have a confession to make… I have two things on my holiday wish list and one is a new camera. I have had the same Sony camera for about three years and though it still works really well, being a blogger, I need the latest cameras and camcorders to keep up with gorgeous photos and videos. This is why I am sending Hubby to Best Buy this season.
As you know Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture high-stakes memories and for all your Blogging needs 🙂
I am most-excited about these latest cameras and camcorders at Best Buy, which all come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi so that I can share amazing photos to my social sites with ease.
· A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly
· This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity
· Also available in red or gray
· A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus
· This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
· Also available in White or silver
· A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps
· This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage. The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation, and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
Visit the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center to learn more about these latest cameras and camcorders, whether you’re giving as a gift or upgrading for yourself.
Never miss a moment. #CamerasatBestBuy
Are you shopping for the latest cameras and camcorders? Comment below:
Love this post? Feel free to share via any share buttons or click retweet below:
*Disclaimer – Adventures of 8 has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All views and opinions are honest and our own.
— My Family of 8 (@adventuresof8) December 3, 2014
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments