*Disclosure – this post is sponsored by Wellness® Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share Wellness Grain Free options, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness is not responsible for the content of this article.
Have you ever wondered about your dog’s health and wellbeing and what contributes to it? I totally have and have wondered if it all starts with the right dog food filled with natural ingredients offering better nutrition. Why do I feel this way? Well, because I was asked to switch Precious over to Wellness® Complete Health™ dog food and I have personally seen a difference in her.
Over the past month I have been keeping an eye on Precious to see how she has taken to her new Wellness® Complete Health™ dog food to see what changes I could see with natural ingredients and better nutrition… This is what I have noticed:
- Her coat is beautiful- Normally around this time of year Precious’ coat becomes much thinner and a bit dull. I mean, it is almost Summer which means she is shedding so much more to get ready for the warmer months. But, that being said, I have noticed that this year her coat has continued to stay healthier looking and shiny. Which makes sense since the Wellness Complete Health dog food gives her the essential vitamins and minerals as well as guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, to help support her skin and coat.
- Energy levels – It is funny because everyone in the house has noticed a change in Precious’ energy levels, to the point that she is playing more, bringing us toys, and just all out running more.
- Digestive Health: Well, I won’t say that I have gone out to check on Precious’ feces or anything like that, LOL… but I will say that I have noticed that she is tooting a whole lot less and I assume it is because of the combination of healthy fiber, chicory root extract, and probiotics in her dog food that help support her healthy digestion.
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: I love that Wellness Complete Health dog food offers guaranteed levels of Vitamin A to help support healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous help support healthy teeth and gums, all of which Precious needs to live a long and healthy life.
- Playful and Happy – This is the biggest one in my book – I know my dog and I can totally tell that she is a happy dog. She loves snuggling, being loved on, and most off, loves playing around.
Precious is a picky dog and in all honesty does not like all dog foods, but she has taken to her new food and gets super-excited when it is feeding time.
The big thing for me is being sure that I am giving her better nutrition with dog food filled with natural ingredients and Wellness Complete Health offers just that, with recipes filled with high-quality protein and essential vitamins and nutrients her body needs. So, in the end, a healthy dog is a happy one and thanks to Wellness Complete Health, I have both!
So, be sure to come back next month and see how it is going and next time you are stocking up on your dog’s food, why not go the Wellness route and pick up a bag of Wellness Complete Health dog food at Petsmart. Read about the whole Wellness line HERE and don’t forget to grab THIS COUPON!
Do you look for natural ingredients in your dog’s food?
Love this post? Feel free to share via any share button or click retweet below:
— My Family of 8 (@adventuresof8) May 13, 2016
Call to Action: Does your pet eat grain-free recipes? Post a pic of you & your pet using #GrainFreeForMe! This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness® Natural Pet Food. The opinions and text are all mine.
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments