- I am a Tom’s of Maine Ambassador – I am so excited to share with you that I was asked to be a Tom’s of Maine ambassador. Woo hoo! Cool, right? Now, does that mean that I am going to sugar-coat my experience? Come on, you know me better than that… Instead, this means that you have the opportunity to follow me and my family on our journey of switching our house to Tom’s of Maine and learn of other ways we can better ourselves and the environment. Sounds like fun, right?
- Natural ingredients – Finally, a product not filled with ‘other’ stuff ! I know, people talk about all that ‘other’ stuff found in products all the time, but have you ever really read the ingredients of your toothpaste or body wash? I know that when Little Miss was diagnosed with eczema I had to start reading the ingredients in everything and it made me quite aware of what I was using. Meanwhile, Tom’s of Maine has high-quality standards and never uses artificial colors, flavors, fragrances, or preservatives in 100% of their products. That is a BIG deal to me, what about you?
- No animal testing – So, I am not PETA by any means, but that being said, I do love the animals on our planet and hate the thought of them being test subjects, so the fact that Tom’s of Maine doesn’t believe in animal testing is awesome to me.
- Helping the environment & others – Did you know that 10% of Tom’s of Maines profits are donated to human and environmental goodness? Well, I didn’t, until now and I happen to think it is pretty cool.
- I want my family to make a difference in the world – when it comes down to it, I may only be here for a short amount of time, but I want our planet to be safe for my grandbabies and great-grandbabies, so unless we do our part and use environmentally-friendly products, it may not happen. Tom’s of Maine works to reduce waste, energy, and water at their plants while coming up with environmentally-friendly packaging of their products. Do you know of any other company that has these goals? Well, I don’t, ha!
Oh, and did I mention that my kids are actually just as excited as I am? The other day they came home from school telling me about Earth Day and what the ‘triangle’ on the bottom of a product means, so I took that opportunity to introduce them to their new Tom’s products. Ha! They were so ecstatic to know that they were helping the environment by brushing their teeth that they keep asking if they can brush their teeth all day. Not a bad idea, right? In the end, our switch to Tom’s of Maine is more than just a job for me, it is a choice… a choice to take a step in the right direction for my whole family and for our Earth. So, next time you go to the grocery to pick up soap, body wash, toothpaste, etc… why not make the choice to make the switch with us?
Have you made the switch to Tom’s of Maine? Why or why not?
Love this post? Feel free to share via any share button or click retweet below:
— My Family of 8 (@adventuresof8) May 1, 2016
*Disclosure – As I stated above, I am a participant of the Tom’s of Maine Goodness Circle and I’ve received compensation for my time and product samples for review purposes. This does not change the fact that all views and opinions are honest and my own.
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments