If you are visting the San Antonio area I totally recommend taking the time to visit Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels. You see, this original Schlitterbahn waterpark is filled with fun and excitement for the whole family.
- Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels is one of the biggest waterparks as it has over 40 attractions on over 70 acres of land. Start on the Schlitterbahn East side and then shuttle over to the Schlitterbahn West Side.
- Family-owned and operated – When visiting Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels, you can actually see the house that the original family lived in while operating the waterpark. It has so much history that some guests have been returning year-after-year and staying in the same cabins.
- Green Schlitterbahn – Schlitterbahn’s commitment to the environment is long standing. From the way the original park was designed to flow among trees, to the commitment to water conservation (98% of the water is recycled through filtration), to maintaining recycling containers throughout the parks, Schlitterbahn believes in sustainability. The development team, which builds our new parks and attractions at Schlitterbahn, constantly looks for ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Premium Cabanas – Can you imagine going to a water park and being able to set up shop in a premium cabana that could a mini-fridge and TV? Well, Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels offers those and other options…
- Free Parking and Shuttles At Schlitterbahn parking is free for everyone. Schlitterbahn guests can bring a picnic from home (no glass or alcohol please).
- Free tubes, life vests & boogie boards – Schlitterbahn has made it easy for families to not have to worry about things such as tubes, life vests, or boogie boards, as all of those are available around the park, at no extra cost. No more packing up half the house for some waterpark-fun.
- Free Picnics – No more worrying if your kids are drinking enough water or about spending $ on lunches, as all you have to do is pack a cooler and bring it with you. Yup, Schlitterbahn allows coolers filled with waters, ice, sandwiches, etc to make staying at the waterpark all day, super-easy.
- All Day Fun for For Kids – One of the things about having a large family is finding fun for everyone from my five-year-old to my almost ten-year-old. Thankfully, Schlitterbahn New Braunfels has us covered offering a huge assorment of rides for every size. They even have a few smaller water slide sections, such as those found at Hans Hideout, which covers fun for everyone.
- Fun for adults – Wondering what adults do while the kids have fun? Well, what about relaxing? I loved sitting at the shore of The Torrent area and just relaxing while Hubby took the kids through The Torrents.
Don’t forget, parents can also indulge themselves at any of the swim up bars 🙂 which are also opened after the waterpark closes for resort guests.
- Indulge A Little – Like I said earlier, you can bring your own coolers, but that’s not saying you shouldn’t try some of the amazing food offered at Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels… from BBQ to turkey legs and loaded funnel cakes, you can’t go wrong indulging in a bit of waterpark food.
In the end, Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels is your one-stop for fun for the whole family. Make sure to bring towels, deodorant, sunblock, and your cooler and you will be set for an amazing adventure! Go to Schlitterbahn.com to check out the latest packages and specials.
Have you been to Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels yet?
Love this post? Feel free to share via any share button or click retweet below:
— My Family of 8 (@adventuresof8) July 7, 2016
*Disclosure – we were a guest of Schlitterbahn, New Braunfels for our complete stay. This does not change the fact that all views and opinions are honest and our own.
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments