I don’t know about your kids, but my kids love fruit. My Baby Miss actually chooses fruit over sugary snacks any day and I can’t say that I blame her. This is why when Summer Citrus from South Africa reached out to partner with us, I jumped at the chance!
You see, Summer Citrus from South Africa was established in 1999 saw the need for sweet, summer citrus in the United States when our citrus is “out of season” and felt compelled to lend a helping hand. Ever since, they have been providing Navels, Midknights (Valencia), Easy Peelers (clementines), and Star Ruby Grapefruits across the globe. Summer Citrus from South Africa stands out amongst other citrus brands because of their high-quality products in addition to the heart that stands behind the brand.
Our love for Summer Citrus from South Africa started with their Easy Peelers. From the first bite to the last, each of us fell more and more in love. Between you and I, we went through a huge container of Easy Peelers in about three days, HA!
Here are 10 Reasons Kids Love Summer Citrus from South Africa’s Easy Peelers:
- They are naturally sweet – no sugar needed as the Easy Peelers are already perfectly sweet and delicious.
- Totally Portable – Need a snack for on-the-go? Summer Citrus’ Easy Peelers are perfect. Just throw one or two in your bag and next time your little one complains about being hungry, hand over an easy-to-peel snack.
- They can make cute gifts – ‘Orange’ You Glad We Are Friends? Looking for cute gift class gift ideas? Why not come up with a cute ‘Orange’ tag phrase and add it to a couple cute Easy Peelers?
- Summer Citrus from South Africa are an excellent source of Vitamine C, A, and B-Complex – Why not make sure that the snacks your kids are eating are filled with vitamins to help them stay healthy?
- They are low in calories, sodium, cholesterol, and fat – Another check mark in the healthy checklist for kids.
- Food Pyramid – According to The Healthy Eating Plate, half of our plate should be filled with colorful fruits and veggies – why not add a couple delicious Easy Peelers to your child’s dinner plate and watch their excitement!
- No help needed – if your kids are anything like mine, then they love doing things on their own. This makes the Easy Peelers the perfect addition to any lunch box.
- Good source of carbohydrates and fiber – did you know that oranges are a good source of carbohydrates and fiber? Well, now you know!
- Harvest of Hope – By purchasing Summer Citrus from South Africa, you are helping families in South Africa achieve land co-ownership and help build a sustainable future for generations to come. The Harvest of Hope projects support initiatives such as skill development, education, training, childcare, healthcare, and so much more!
- Smiles all around – with delicious Summer Citrus from South Africa there is sure to be smiles all around!
In the end, Summer Citrus from South Africa’s Easy Peelers are the perfect way to keep kids happy and healthy all those months when our citrus is ‘out of season!’ Learn more by going to SummerCitrus.com.
You have two opportunities to win! First off, you can enter to win an orange pool float, RTIC Insulated Tumbler, Popsicle Mold and eos Lip Balm by CLICKING HERE! This giveaway is sponsored by Summer Citrus of South Africa and ends September 9th!
Win it – A Summer Citrus from South Africa Prize Package
One Adventures of 8 Reader will win a Summer Citrus from South Africa Prize Package that will include the following- Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream Maker, Dessert Bowls, Citrus Juicer, Zester, eos Lip Balm and a $50 Walmart Gift Card
- Will run from August 24th-September 7th
- Is opened to Adventures of 8’s readers – (see below)
- Is opened to the US only –
- Be sure to SHARE this giveaway because each entrant that enters with your special link, will give you MORE entries into this giveaway!
- All mandatory entries must be completed and all entries must be in the entry form
- For full disclosures, see the bottom of the giveaway entry form below!
Here’s what you need to do to ENTER – First of all – you must follow my blog – The Giveaways I host are for my wonderful readers. To be considered an Adventures of 8 reader, you must receive my once daily email or follow via BlogLovin. This is not considered an entry, but rather a requirement in order to enter any of my giveaways:) I do verify that you subscribe one way or another, at the time of the winner drawing! You can sign up for my once daily email, quick and easy, right here:
Once you are an Adventures of 8 Reader, via Adventures of 8’s email or BlogLovin, you can continue onto the Entry Form Below. Begin by adding your name and email, then click the continue button. At that point, YOU MUST COMPLETE EVERY SINGLE ENTRY that you see, (they are ALL mandatory) then once you are completed with those entries, you have the option to complete extra entries. PLEASE allow the form a minute to load. If it does not load after that, try refreshing the screen or opening the giveaway in a new browser.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩Enter below ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
*Disclosure – as stated in the post, this is a sponsored post. This does not change the fact that all views and opinions are honest and our own.
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments