Every woman dreams of a luxurious spa day, but actually taking the time to go to the spa, is not always something we can do. That is why this holiday season, I suggest giving the gift of an at-home spa day to that special someone on your holiday list.
The last time you went to your local HEB, did you happen to notice that Bon Vital now brings a new luxury spa experience to your doorstep with launch of its high-quality skincare line for consumers – BVspa? Yes, you heard me, now we can give the gift of an at-home spa experience with high quality products right from HEB!
BVspa’s products are available in three mesmerizing fragrances, each hand-selected for their aroma-therapeutic nature: lavender & rosemary to soothe and relax, pomegranate & acai berry to rejuvenate, and pink grapefruit to energize.
To give me an idea of their new products, I was sent an at-home spa experience including a BVspa Sugar Scrub, BVspa Salt Scrub, BVspa Body Butter, and BVspa Lotion, as well as, a ultra-luxurious spa-robe.
Providing Wellness for the Skin through exfoliation, nourishment, and hydration, the line’s full product offering includes:
- BVspa Sugar Scrubs: Gently polish and buff away dry, dull skin for a smooth and radiant glow with Natural Sugar Crystals, Safflower Seed Oil, and Jojoba Oil. Perfect for everyday use, or for those with more sensitive skin.
- BVspa Salt Scrubs: Comfortably remove dry, calloused, dead skin from difficult areas with a moderate level of exfoliation for a soft and smooth feel using Dead Sea Salt, Olive Oil and Jojoba Oil.
- BVspa Body Butters: Deeply hydrate to leave even the driest skin supple, nourished, and smooth with a combination of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil.
- BVspa Body Lotions: Condition and moisturize skin with a smooth, whipped texture that uses Squalane, Jojoba Oil and Sunflower Oil.
Folks, can you imagine how amazing I felt after my in-home spa experience? The BVspa Salt Scrub did wonders on my feet and knees, while the BVspa Sugar Scrub left me feeling bright and new. Oh, and the BVspa Body Butter? Well, that was an experience in itself!
So, this holiday season don’t spend an arm and leg on a spa experience for your loved one that they use once, instead, give the gift of an at-home spa experience with BVspa products. Go to your local HEB or online at BV-spa.com.
Win it – Win an at-home Spa Experience Prize Package
One lucky Adventures of 8 readers will win a gift basket and THREE other winners will win a prize including a body butter, body lotion, salt scrub and sugar scub.
- Will run from November 29th-Dec 10th
- Is opened to Adventures of 8’s readers – (see below)
- Is opened to the US only –
- Be sure to SHARE this giveaway because each entrant that enters with your special link, will give you MORE entries into this giveaway!
- All mandatory entries must be completed and all entries must be in the entry form
- For full disclosures, see the bottom of the giveaway entry form below!
Here’s what you need to do to ENTER – First of all – you must follow my blog – The Giveaways I host are for my wonderful readers. To be considered an Adventures of 8 reader, you must receive my once daily email or follow via BlogLovin. This is not considered an entry, but rather a requirement in order to enter any of my giveaways:) I do verify that you subscribe one way or another, at the time of the winner drawing! You can sign up for my once daily email, quick and easy, right here:
Once you are an Adventures of 8 Reader, via Adventures of 8’s email or BlogLovin, you can continue onto the Entry Form Below. Begin by adding your name and email, then click the continue button. At that point, YOU MUST COMPLETE EVERY SINGLE ENTRY that you see, (they are ALL mandatory) then once you are completed with those entries, you have the option to complete extra entries. PLEASE allow the form a minute to load. If it does not load after that, try refreshing the screen or opening the giveaway in a new browser.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩Enter below ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
*Disclosure – as stated above, this is a Product-sponsored post. This does not change the fact that all views and opinions are honest and our own.
See our WHOLE Holiday Gift Guide below:
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments