Getting healthy is not always easy, especially if you try it on your own and are not sure of where to start. This is when my friend, Independent BeachBody Coach, Katie can help.
Have you ever met someone in life that you just connected with the moment you met? Even if you met online? Well, that is how I felt about Independent Beachbody Coach, Katie. From the moment we began emailing she straight up inspired me to do so much more with my life. Not just by working out, but with every aspect of my life from the way I viewed life, family, food, and yes, my body. Katie is one of those people who has been where we all are and has changed her life for the better and instead of just going on with her life, she has made it her mission to help others do the same thing.
I asked Katie to share some information about herself and on her outlook on getting healthy with you and this is what she had to say:
I am the self proclaimed Happy Health coach at Get Healthy With Katie, INC. I personally lost over 65 pounds after having my twin girls and I’ve been able to keep it off for over 6 years now. I’ve learned a lot through the process and share with others how to live healthy lives and get their SMILES back with full Support, Motivation, Inspiration, Love, Empowerment and SUCCESS
I believe in living life to the fullest and having FUN no matter what life throws at you. Live, Love, INSPIRE is my motto
I provide free monthly meal planning, as nutrition is key to everyone’s results. I also host monthly challenges that involve an in-home workout program, nutrition plan and one on one support from me and others in a private motivating community group.
I give fitness tips and tricks daily on my business page here on FB: www.fb.com/gethealthywithkatie
Oh, and don’t worry, Katie is NOT one of those people that makes you feel bad about being unhealthy or that pushes you to lose weight her way, instead she takes the time to get to know you and does what she can to help you get to where you want to be. Once she really knows you and your goals, she then spends time giving you workout choices through Beachbody Fitness.
Another thing I love about Katie and her help in getting healthy is that once she becomes your fitness coach, she continues as long as you need her. She doesn’t just sell you a workout and then forget about you. She is there 100% to give you all the support you need. She offers meal plans, advice, information and is always available to answer any questions. For instance… here is her post on the Top 10 Reasons New Year’s resolutions fail
Top 10 reasons New Year’s resolutions FAIL
- No accountability
2. Poor time management
3. Financial Burden
4. Created unrealistic goals
5. Not believing in yourself
6. Not tracking your progress
7. Not enough action
8. You see achieving your goals as a chore
9. You don’t trust the process
10. You have your what but not your ‘why’
Tips to avoid those special occasion temptations.
- Never tell yourself ‘It’s OK, it’s the weekend’. That opens the door for 6 weeks of splurging.
2.Remember, EAT before you meet. Have this small meal before you go to any parties: a hard-boiled egg, an apple and the thirst quencher (water, seltzer, or tea)
3. As obvious as it sounds, don’t stand near the food at parties. Make the effort, and you’ll find that you won’t be tempted.
4. At a buffet? Eating a little of everything guarantees high calories. Decide on three or four things, only one of which is high in calories. Save that for the last so there’s less chance of overeating.
5. Next party you attend, wear your snuggest-fitting clothes. Forget elastic waistbands
6. Give it away! After company leaves, give away leftover food and desserts to neighbors, doormen, departing guests, delivery people or take it to work the next day.
7. Walk around the mall three times before you start shopping.
8. Make sure to exercise at a higher intensity and for a longer period of time on the days you plan to enjoy that desert or a glass of champagne
9. When you feel obligated to eat all of the food made host, or to taste the cake made in your honor, go for it! Most will be happy to see you’ve eagerly put their special creation on your plate, and they won’t even notice that you’ve simply sampled each item.
Interested in getting healthy yourself or know someone who is? Well, Katie is your girl – You can:
- Follow Katie on Facebook
- Get FREE Personal Coaching
- Join Katie’s FREE nutrition group, where she provides 25 healthy recipes each month
- Join Katie’s team as a coach with brand new step by step training system with money back guarantee
- And don’t forget to check out GetHealthywithKatie.com for all the info you need about Katie.
Want to become a coach, yourself and start making money while changing people’s lives? CLICK HERE
Win it – Getting healthy has never been easier with Katie’s help
One lucky Adventures of 8 reader will win TurboFire and 1 Week of Shakeology, as well as, full coaching from Katie.
- Will run from November 26th-Dec 10th
- Is opened to Adventures of 8’s readers – (see below)
- Is opened to the US only –
- Be sure to SHARE this giveaway because each entrant that enters with your special link, will give you MORE entries into this giveaway!
- All mandatory entries must be completed and all entries must be in the entry form
- For full disclosures, see the bottom of the giveaway entry form below!
Here’s what you need to do to ENTER – First of all – you must follow my blog – The Giveaways I host are for my wonderful readers. To be considered an Adventures of 8 reader, you must receive my once daily email or follow via BlogLovin. This is not considered an entry, but rather a requirement in order to enter any of my giveaways:) I do verify that you subscribe one way or another, at the time of the winner drawing! You can sign up for my once daily email, quick and easy, right here:
Once you are an Adventures of 8 Reader, via Adventures of 8’s email or BlogLovin, you can continue onto the Entry Form Below. Begin by adding your name and email, then click the continue button. At that point, YOU MUST COMPLETE EVERY SINGLE ENTRY that you see, (they are ALL mandatory) then once you are completed with those entries, you have the option to complete extra entries. PLEASE allow the form a minute to load. If it does not load after that, try refreshing the screen or opening the giveaway in a new browser.
⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩Enter below ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
*Disclosure – as stated above, this is a product-sponsored post. This does not change the fact that all views and opinions are honest and our own.
See the rest of our Holiday Gift Guide below….
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments