*Disclosure – this is a sponsored post on behalf of TeamSnap. This does not change the fact that all views and opinions are honest and our own.
I grew up as a swimmer. I was on my neighborhood summer swim team every year and the truth was that my family was so involved that my Mama RAN the swim team. So, when the kids came of age to join our neighborhood swim team, I jumped at the chance. Well, of course, here we are three years later and not only are all three of my kids still on the summer swim team, but I am going on two years as the President of the swim team and let me tell you, I don’t know how my Mama did it all those years ago without email or even a sports team management app, like TeamSnap. Ha!
Running a swim team is not the easiest thing to do, let me tell you. I mean, one of the main things I wanted to fix when I became president of the team was to make communication better. In the years past it was not easy as a team parent to find out when the next meet was, what the volunteer opportunities were, etc, and now that I am on the other side of it, I see how difficult it is to actually get all the parents the information they need. This is why I was super-excited to team up with the sports team management app, TeamSnap to make it easy for us all.
You see, TeamSnap makes it easy for coaches, swim team parents, and us board members to connect all in one place. It is pretty easy-to-use and I have to say that after playing around with it for a bit, I can see that it will totally be an indispensable tool for organizing and communicating every aspect of our team life.
To check it out, I signed up on my computer for a free account and it was super-easy. I was able to set up the swim team easily and then given the opportunity to invite coaches and team parents to help manage the app. This is really helpful since the coaches have the schedules and locations of the meets that they can add right in so that I don’t have to.
Once all of that was set up, I could begin loading or transferring the swimmers directly into the sports team management app. To see how that worked and to be sure that the swimmers would have no issues doing it, I used my other email and added my kids in and went through that process.
Folks, it was so simple. I just opened the email, downloaded the app and filled in the rest of the swimmer’s email. Magically, it all loaded into the main app and as the team manager I could manage the roster and as a parent, I could see what was happening with the team.
Here are some things I love about the sports team management app as the President of the swim team:
- Easy to set up
- Easy to add other managers, coaches, and swimmers
- I can now EASILY send an email or text to all the swimmers THROUGH the sports team management app without having to use different apps and they can respond easily.
- Everything is in one place, from the schedule to photos and I can even collect money for the end of year party, etc.
- It makes organizing easy and stress-free so that I can actually spend my time enjoying the swim season
- There is no contract, no start up fees and choosing the right plan for your team is simple. You can even downgrade to a FREE account during your off months to save money and when you upgrade back to the account you want, all of your information is still available. You can literally save yourself just one hour of tedious work per month and TeamSnap pays for itself. Woot!
Here are some things I love about the sports team management app as a parent of a swimmer:
- It is FREE for parents
- It is easy to set up my swimmer
- I like going to one place to see the schedule and events, instead of tracking down the coach
- I love that I can download the app to my devices and always see what is going on
- I think it is cool that the app includes locations of the event even directions if I need them
- The club and league management app makes communication with the coaches and board easy-breezy, especially with the text feature and the team chat feature.
In the end, the TeamSnap sports team management app will make our summer swim team easier on all of us and I can now totally see using it for organizing everything from PTA’s, other sports teams, and even groups like dance groups, etc.
Save your sanity and take the stress out of organizing your teams by signing up for your EXCLUSIVE 3-Month Trial of TeamSnap Sports Team Management App
Do you have the need for a sports team management app, like TeamSnap?
Love this post? Feel free to share via any share button or click retweet below:
— My Family of 8 (@adventuresof8) February 23, 2017
Post a Comment to Facebook!
Powered by Facebook Comments