By entering ANY Giveaway, Sweepstakes, or Event on Adventures of My Family of 8, you agree to the following Rules and Regulations, which are FTC and Facebook Compliant!
- All Posts will categorized – All Advertisements are affiliate posts which means the post is an affiliate sponsored post. Sponsored Posts – are posts that were sponsored by a company with either monetary or product. Advertisers – are paid posts. Reviews – reviews are product sponsored, meaning a product was given, free of charge for the post; all views are honest. Giveaways – all Giveaway are sponsored by companies, unless otherwise specified. Adventures of 8 is not responsible for delivery of any Giveaway Item unless otherwise specified.
- All views posted on Adventures of My Family of 8, are our personal views, unless stated otherwise, we were not paid for our personal views or opinions.
- All Giveaways and Sweepstakes hosted by Adventures of My Family of 8 are only opened to Adventures of 8′s Readers – to become a Reader, you must follow this blog via GFC or Email For information
- “NO PURCHASE NECESSARY”
- Eligibility requirements – All sweepstakes are opened to entrants 18-year-old or over, each giveaway is opened to United States, unless otherwise stated.
- Each Giveaway/Sweepstakes is held on Rafflecopter Entry form. To enter MANDATORY ENTRIES MUST BE COMPLETED.
- Odds of winning -The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- If you have any disputes or feel a mistake has been made – please contact me at Adventuresof8(at)yahoo(dot)com.
- At the end of each Giveaway/Sweepstake the winner will be chosen via Random.org, winner will be notified via email and here on my Adventures of My Family of 8. Winner then has 24 hours to claim their prize, before a new winner is chosen.
- Adventures of My Family of 8 reserves the right to obtain winners’ names and the right to publicize their names and likenesses
- Neither Adventures of My Family of 8, nor our Sponsors are Liable for any negative outcome from the prize.
- Sponsor name and contact information is available upon request.
- All of Adventures of My Family of 8′s Sweepstakes and Giveaways are help on Adventures of My Family of 8, in the State of Texas, in the United States of America.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Though promoted on Facebook, NONE of the Giveaways/Reviews/ Sweepstakes held on Adventures of My Family of 8 are sponsored by Facebook. Adventures of 8 abides by Facebook policies and will not hold any giveaway on Facebook (other than on an approved application.) As per Facebook Rules, we do ask entrants to “like” a Facebook Page, but do not ask anyone to comment, like a photo, or check into a place, as an entry.
- Adventures of My Family of 8, unless stated otherwise, is not liable and assumes NO responsibility for items being given away, nor for sending or mailing any prize. We are merely acting as the advertising agent.
- By entering any Giveaway/Sweepstakes or Event on Adventures of My Family of 8, you agree to these rules.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I receive compensation for posts (normally the product for free) and advertisements, I always give my honest opinion, findings, and experience on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- Anytime an affiliate advertisement is posted, it will be filed or “categorized” as an advertisement.
- Your privacy is very important to us – we will NOT share your information with anyone unless you have won a sweepstakes or giveaway. Please be aware that we do have affiliate and sponsored links on this site, so we are not held responsible for any information you give on any link you click, outside of Adventures of 8.
This policy is valid from 12 May 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact me.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics questions about made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.